If you are looking for realtors and real estate brokers, agents, agencies, & offices in northern New Jersey, look no further than Realtor® / real estate agent Karen DeMarco, and the real estate brokerage services furnished by broker Larry Kahn Real Estate, Inc
Representing sellers, home buyers, tenants & renters, and landlords in North Jersey, available real estate services include:
- Home sellers & property sales: home sales, selling a home or house, selling real estate, & selling property
- Home buyers & home purchasers: buying, buying a house, purchasing real estate, & buying property
- Home renters / landlords & property owners: apartment rentals, house rentals, condo rentals, townhome rentals, townhouse rentals, renting a home, leasing a house, rental housing, apartments for rent, and rental properties & apartment buildings
- Exclusive homes: elite, expensive luxury homes, estates, mansions, & properties
The area covered by Karen DeMarco and Larry Kahn Real Estate, Inc. includes:
- Bergen County, NJ and the towns of Allendale, Alpine, Bergenfield, Bogota, Carlstadt, Cliffside Park, Closter, Cresskill, Demarest, Dumont, East Rutherford, Edgewater, Elmwood Park, Emerson, Englewood, Englewood Cliffs, Fair Lawn, Fairview, Fort Lee, Franklin Lakes, Garfield, Glen Rock, Hackensack, Harrington Park, Hasbrouck Heights, Haworth, Hillsdale, Ho-Ho-Kus, Leonia, Little Ferry, Lodi, Lyndhurst, Mahwah, Maywood, Midland Park, Montvale, Moonachie, New Milford, North Arlington, Northvale, Norwood, Oakland, Old Tappan, Oradell, Palisades Park, Paramus, Park Ridge, Ramsey, Ridgefield, Ridgefield Park, Ridgewood, River Edge, River Vale, Rochelle Park, Rockleigh, Rutherford, Saddle Brook, Saddle River, South Hackensack, Teaneck, Tenafly, Teterboro, Upper Saddle River, Waldwick, Wallington, Washington Township, Westwood, Woodcliff Lake, Wood-Ridge, & Wyckoff
- Hudson County, NJ and the towns of Bayonne, East Newark, Guttenberg, Harrison, Hoboken, Jersey City, Kearny, North Bergen, Secaucus, Union City, Weehawken, & West New York.
Contact Karen for more information:
A member of the Eastern Bergen County Board of Realtors® and the New Jersey MLS (NJMLS) Multiple Listing Service, real estate agent Karen DeMarco combines an extensive background and experience in sales and marketing, professional involvement in numerous local communities, and a rapport-building personality. Karen is past President of the Edgewater Chamber of Commerce and a past officer of the Dumont Chamber of Commerce. In addition to an impressive knowledge of local properties, she regularly interfaces with government officials and business leaders in Bergen County and Hudson County both professionally and in furtherance of community and social concerns.
I was interviewed recently by the Wall Street Journal, for an article that ran in the Saturday, April 30, 2011 edition about NYC-area real estate.
Read about Bergen County towns with a view of New York City in the Wall Street Journal.
Thinking about putting your house on the market this spring? These 5 tips might interest you.
In this video installment, Karen gives an overview of the exclusive community of Alpine, New Jersey:
The Borough of Alpine is an affluent community in northern New Jersey, located in Bergen County just outside of New York City. Close to the George Washington Bridge, Alpine is part of the New York City metropolitan area. It is less than 9 miles and just minutes from (and an easy commute to) Manhattan. According to Forbes Magazine, Alpine, NJ ranks first, along with Greenwich, Conneticut, in "America's Most Expensive ZIP Codes" for 2009, with a median home price of $4.14 million.
For more detailed information, visit www.AlpineLuxuryProperties.com.